Save money and water! Help keep the river clean!
Saturday, March 18, 2017; 10:00 am
Peter Muhlenburg Middle School, Woodstock, VA
$45 per barrel (limit 2 per household)
- Think about where you will place your rain barrel near a downspout. This will help you decide where to put a faucet on the barrel.
- Be ready to take your barrel home! They are large, but may fit in a backseat.
- You will need to drill one hole in your downspout when you get home. Everything else can be done at the workshop.
- No experience is necessary. This is an easy do-it-yourself project. We’ll help!
- Price includes a recycled plastic barrel and simple conversion kit.
- Ages 6 and up may attend. Under 18 need a parent or guardian present.
Special thanks to Peter Muhlenburg Middle School FFA for sponsoring this workshop.
Download a flyer to print out and help us advertise this event!