Please note that Fish Fry 2021 has passed. If you want to learn more about how the event went, read our event recap post here.
You don’t have to be present at this year’s Fish Fry to support our work, you can place advance online bids! Click on the link below each photo (see auction items below) to read a detailed description, and to enter your bid for that item. The highest bid at the close of Advance Online Bidding (8:00pm on Thursday, September 30th) will become the starting bid at our live event on October 2nd. Alternatively, if you’re just curious about what’s on offer at the Fish Fry this year, you can preview all the items (live and silent) below!
If you hold the highest bid at the close of Advance Online Bidding, our staff will call you to offer to submit any higher bids on your behalf as the bidding continues at our October 2nd live event — proxy bidding. If you have any trouble placing your online bids, send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Minimum bid increments are listed for each item.
Check back here during the week to increase your bid over others coming in!
Live Auction Items
Silent Auction Items — Bid online here for some of the items!
Additional silent auction items that will be available on which to bid on Saturday, October 2nd include:
- Staunton Package – dinner at Zynandoa and two tickets to Playhouse
- Woodstock Café Wine Tasting
- Pollinator Garden gift certificate
- Birding outing with picnic for four people
- Overnight stay at the George Washington Hotel
- Two Glenn Richardson handcrafted fish art pieces
- Canoe paddle
- Shenandoah Valley brewery package
- Two-night stay at cabin on the Seven Bends for two people
- Overnight stay at a Canal Lockhouse
- Hugo Kohl handcrafted ring
- Framed watercolor painting by Barbara Randel
- Fish mixing/serving bowl and four illustrated cookbooks
- Two Sarah Kohrs handcrafted vases
- Hand-curated cigar package
- Cindy Frenzel handcrafted ceramic mirror and jar
- Kent Harper handcrafted bracelet
- Tree trimming $100 certificate