In light of the current concerns around COVID-19, FNFSR has adopted the following policies to protect the health and safety of our volunteers and staff. Please review the following guidelines and make sure that you are prepared to follow them during all outdoor activities.
- If in the last 14 days, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, or had contact with anyone with a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, please stay home and join us next time around.
- All participants of outdoor activities must have a mask on their person at all times during the activity.
- Masks must be worn, covering both mouth and nose, when within 10 feet of an individual outside of one’s household group.
- All participants must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from individuals outside of one’s household group.
- Each volunteer may only use the tools and personal protective equipment issued directly to them during the activity. All tools must be sanitized between users.