Sunday, February 8, marked the first lecture of the 2021 Seven Bends Lecture Series: How…
Join us for a unique program, tasty brunch, and brief members business meeting.
10 am to noon, March 24th, Woodstock Presbyterian Church social hall
142 E. Court Street, Woodstock (across from the Woodstock Brewhouse).
FREE EVENT: PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Our Guest Speaker: Photographer Steven David Johnson from Eastern Mennonite University
Above and below the Shenandoah:
Biodiversity on the North Fork as seen through the lens of a conservation photographer
You can learn more about Steve and his amazing work here: http://www.stevendavidjohnson.com
Along with the presentation:
- plan to see old friends and make some new ones.
- Celebrate our wonderful volunteers.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch.
- Hear updates on our organization and the health of the river.
- Attend one of the shortest business meetings in the business.
Please RSVP by filling out this form: