For 2018, we are combining our traditional Family Fun Day event with a new offering at Strasburg Town Park. Same family fun, just a lot more of it! Enjoy the food trucks or bring a picnic. Bring your boat or try one out. We’ll have fishing poles for beginning anglers. Feel free to just hang out and enjoy the music.
No registration this year. Just show up! Activities are generally free, but food and beer have charges.
· Go fishing (with Friends of the North Fork)
· Try kayaking (with Shenandoah County Parks and Recreation)
· Meet wild animals (with Blue Ridge Wildlife Center)
· Meet Wood Turtles and fish (with Virginia Dept. of Game and Inland Fisheries)
· Listen to Diablo Dimes and The Hatcher Boys
Thanks to our many partners and our sponsors and big thank you to the Town of Strasburg!