As we enter the depths of winter, many of us long for sunshine and days…
Complete Event Program, Auction Listings & Menu
Enjoy a closer look through the evening’s program, below, for a full list of auction items and event details, including our menu for the evening.
Tickets are still available! You can purchase tickets here for this evening full of fellowship, and love for the river.
A Night for the North Fork Dinner Menu
Cocktail Hour 5:00 – 5:50
- Charcuterie Service of Meats, Cheeses, Dried Fruits, Nuts, Olives, Cornichon
- Wine & Beer Open Bar
Dinner Menu: 5:45 – 6:45
- Kale & Spring Salad Mix Dressed w/ Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Topped w/ Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion
- Sides of Feta & Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Sides of Dried Cranberries and Candied Pecans
- Entrée: Beef Medallions w/ Horseradish Cream
- Entrée: Roasted Turkey Breast w/ Peach Chutney Garnish
- Entrée/ Side: Pasta Primavera (V/VGN)
- Tossed in Olive Oil w/ Yellow and zucchini squashes
- Side of Feta
- Side: Seasonal Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Broccoli, new potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, green beans, butternut squash
- Iced Tea
- Cucumber Water
Join us for this wonderful night of food and festivities, and of supporting our essential river.